Block & Associates Realty was founded in 1996 by Norman Block and Sharon Schovain and has become the premier residential property management and leasing firm in the Triangle. We have been serving Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, and a dozen other smaller towns for over 25 years. Block & Associates Realty brings clients decades of local experience in real estate rentals, relocation services, property management, property investments, and sales.
We are the largest residential property management firm in the Research Triangle. We have a staff of over 40 professionals who are ready to serve you.
While Sharon has retired, the firm continues to be run by Mike Meyer, Matt Pozda, and Norman Block, with Eva VanAken as the Broker-In-Charge and Kristen Norfleet as Director of Property Management. In the new decade, we seek to continue to grow while still carefully serving each client individually with our high-service, high-touch model. We at Block & Associates Realty look forward to serving your real estate needs.
We Have a Track Record of Success
The Triangle region of North Carolina has seen one of the most rapid growth rates in the country. On average, 179 new residents arrive every single day! Block & Associates Realty is the premier and largest provider of upscale rentals, be it single-family homes or upscale townhomes. We are a general brokerage residential real estate firm that focuses on residential rentals and property management covering an area from Chapel Hill/Carrboro to Clayton and from Wake Forest/Zebulon to Apex/Holly Springs/Fuquay.
With over 2,000 properties under lease and over 1,000 properties managed in-house, we are the firm you need to turn to for leasing and/or property management. Our goal is to always serve our clients with experience and integrity.
Our Services Include
We offer a variety of services with our professional staff. These services include:
- Full Property Management Services
- Leasing Assistance for Property Owners
- Rental/Relocation Counseling for Tenants
- Qualifying Tenants; Pricing for Landlords
- Showing and Leasing of Properties, or Completing Leases and Rental Transactions for Showing Realtors
Why Choose Block & Associates for Property Management
With our team of 11 full-time professionals dedicated solely to property management, we can serve as your eyes, ears, and local representative to ensure that your property operates efficiently and effectively.
Our goals as your representative are two-fold: to protect your investment and to maximize your return on investment.
Here are reasons to choose Block & Associates Realty:
- Rental contract compliance with NC real estate law & rules
- Communication between tenants, vendors, and owners
- Third-party move-in and move-out inspections and assessment of damages
- Ensuring tenant remains in compliance with a rental contract
- Security deposit itemization and disbursement
- Vetted and insured vendors with price discounts and no mark-up on invoices
- Providing vendor estimates
- Phone (with 24-hour emergency calling service), email, or website submissions
- Newsletters and tenant notices such as freeze warnings
- Work directly with HOAs and enforce HOA and code violations
- Help handling the eviction process with access to top-tier law firms
- Connect utilities on vacant properties in Block & Associates Realty’s name on behalf of the owner
We Offer a Free Rental Evaluation
We’ll be glad to have one of our experienced rental specialists evaluate your property and advise you on the estimated rent, rentability, and items that should be addressed before marketing.
Each year, hundreds of property owners in the Triangle rent their homes and townhomes. Unfortunately, it can be a confusing, time-consuming experience, full of legal pitfalls. That’s where we come in.
To Get Started on Your Property Management in the Triangle—Call Us Today
In addition to working directly with landlords when there is no other Realtor involved, for more than 24 years, we have also served the top Realtors with the top general brokerage companies across the Triangle. We have had that privilege because we take the time to offer our experience and expertise in an organized, thoughtful manner. We protect our landlords and protect our tenants, in a manner superior to other busy Realtors in the area.
With our Customer Protection Guarantee, experienced Realtors trust us to help them with their landlord rental listings and with complete leases for their prospective tenants who select a Block & Associates Realty rental listing.
For more information about how we can help you or to get started with one of our property management professionals, contact us today by calling 919.459.6300 or by contacting us online.